Hello and welcome! My name is Becca and I am the owner of Bookingway Reads.
I have been blogging on and off again for many years and have finally found the perfect fit: books! This blog will mainly focus on reviews, hauls, unboxings, and a few other bookish related things.
I am an avid reader with a mile long to be read (TBR) pile that is constantly being added too. I’m drowning y’all. Send help.
I am based in the United States of America in a very small town located in the mitten state known as Michigan. Go Blue!
A few other facts about me include:
- I’m married (we met in a grocery store – how cute is that!)
- I am a cat mom to four of the cutest kitties in the world. (I’m biased, I know.)
- I averagely read 5+ books per month.
- My full-time job is working as a nanny.
- I am the eldest child out of ten (10) total children, all being half-siblings and only two of them sisters.
- I have opened my own Etsy shop (finally!)
For inquiries regarding my reading or reviewing of your book(s), or just general questions and concerns, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please check my review policy tab.
I think that is it for now. I hope you enjoy my bookish blog!
Until next time my dears! xo